Story of Seasons Friends Of Mineral Town (PS4)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Preserves the compelling gameplay, colourful characters and rustic charm of the original 2003 Game Boy Advance release.
- With buttery-smooth HD visuals and a heart-warming reimagining of the iconic locale, series veterans and newcomers will soon find themselves welcomed by the gentle rhythms of Mineral Town.
- Live the simple life in Mineral Town. Tap into the power of nature as you breathe life back into your grandfather's farm, tending crops and raising livestock to earn your keep. With more than 20 varieties of crops to grow, and animals ranging from alpacas to angora bunnies, no day is the same as seasons cycle and new skills await.
- Forge friendships with the townsfolk and win their hearts. Mineral Town is full of friendly faces willing to help you find your feet in your new hometown. Get to know the locals and learn their stories as you go about your daily life, and you might even find love along the way.
- Activities galore for days off from the farm. Whether it is high-tailing in horseraces, catching a champion trout or showcasing your culinary creativity, the busy calendar full of festivals means that there is never a dull day in Mineral Town. If you are looking for a quieter time, take yourself away to the local hot spring, delve deep into the mines, or seek out the seasonal secrets of the town.
We Also Recommend