Metal Gear Survive (PS4)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Build and develop your Base camp. This offers access to crafting weapons and gear, plus serves as a command center for planning missions in both single-player and co-op modes.
- Gather resources, blueprints and raw materials for use in crafting. These can be gathered in single-player mode by exploring the environment or won in successful co-op missions.
- Develop the Base camp with new facilities to aid survival, including crop growing, animal rearing, and food and water storage. As your camp develops, you will gain access to high-grade crafting items.
- Manage resources, including essentials, such as food and water, as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.
- Two ways to play - single player and co-op. These modes are linked via the Base camp, and your character's progress and gear carry between the two modes.
We Also Recommend