Logitech Pro Flight Multi Panel
The Logitech Flight Multi Panel is a full autopilot LED display that works with flight simulator software, effectively removing the need to use onscreen controls. An integrated dial adjusts settings for quicker selection of your required altitude. Additional functions also allow adjustment of your aircraft's throttle, flaps, and elevator trim. The full autopilot panel gives you fingertip control over a multitude of settings within FSX, X-Plane, and Prepar3D software. No longer do you have to zoom into your flight sim's onscreen controls to make modifications; you can manipulate your aircraft's autopilot settings with physical controls that immediately trigger in-sim actions.
- A set of switches and LED display for use in controlling various aspects of flight simulation
- Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
- Mounts onto the Pro Flight Yoke System (sold separately) or into your own home cockpit setup
- Compatible: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 or newer
- Full Autopilot panel with associated setting controls
We Also Recommend