Game Builder Garage (Nintendo Switch)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Ever wanted to make your own 3D platformer, high-speed racing game, or side-scrolling alien blaster? Bring your ideas to life with Game Builder Garage for Nintendo Switch, a fun way to make your own games.
- Learn the basics of programming logic step-by-step in a fun and interactive way, then use what you have learned to create your own games and share them with the world.
- Features delightful characters called Nodon. Each one has its own personality and role to play inside your game. Whether it is getting a character to jump when you hit a button, setting the mood with some funky music, or cranking up the gravity to 11, there’s a Nodon for that.
- Starting off with the absolute basics, you will move on to more advanced concepts as you meet more Nodon and power up your programming prowess.
- Give it a personal touch using the editing tools to add drawings and music to your masterpiece. You can even connect multiple games together to create something bigger.
- Share your games with friends and family locally, or online by sharing the Game ID or your Programmer ID. Have fun and get inspired as you play, copy, modify and re-share each other’s creations.
We Also Recommend