Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Flight Stick and Throttle
The Hotas Warthog USB dual-throttle joystick is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmaster's development teams and members of the "simmer" community. Exchanges and studies were carried out constantly throughout the product's development phase, in order to create a joystick which meets the most specific and precise requirements of the experts. The result is the Hotas Warthog: a replica set of the joystick, dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft.
Weighing in at more than 14 lbs and using metal for the joystick, throttle handles, and bases, the Hotas Warthog joystick is physically imposing. When you take into account the 55 fully programmable action buttons and 2 four-direction hat switches, each with a built-in push button (the first joystick in the world to incorporate such a feature), it becomes clear that the Hotas Warthog is in a class of its own.
- 16-bit resolution
- Surgical precision stays sharp over time
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate technology
- Unique replica set of the U.S. Air Force A-10C's joystick, dual throttle system and control panel
- 3D magnetic sensors (HallEffect) on the stick
- 5-coil spring system
- Stable, weighted base
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
We Also Recommend