Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, first appeared in 1954. Scientists studied Godzilla and found that they could harness energy from the monster. Called "G-Energy," this seemingly endless source of power was used to better the lives of all mankind. 60 years later, just when mankind's memory of the beast faded, Godzilla appeared again. Godzilla destroyed at will, all in search of more G-Energy. Such irony, the same G-Energy which was used to better the people's lives, also caused Godzilla to awaken. Can the G-Force, mankind's last hope, stop Godzilla? What fate awaits Godzilla once he has consumed all of the G-Energy, and grown to his full potential?
- Bash your way through each stage to take out the Energy Generator and proceed to the next area. Be sure to smash as many other buildings in the stage as possible to maximize your G-Energy.
- Players can choose to view the action with a special Movie-Style Camera Angle System.
- Collect G-Energy in each stage to Power-Up your Godzilla! Grow Godzilla from 50 up to 100 Meters tall.
- Godzilla's defensive and offensive prowess will increase in line with his size.
- Your Godzilla will also learn new skills, and you can power up his beam as well.
- Power up enough, and Godzilla will even fly.
We Also Recommend