Counterstrike Global Offensive (PC)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
- Classic Competitive - Queue up and start the standard 5vs5 match on one of the classic maps. Join a random team or create your own and join the game as a unit
- Classic Casual - If you don’t want to commit to a full match, then play the game on your own pace. You will automatically receive body armor and defusal kits. What is more, each kill is rewarded with bonuses.
- Demolition - This fast-paced gameplay puts players in a unique competition where one team assaults and the other defends the bombsite.
- Arms Race - This game mode includes instant respawns and close-quarter combat. You gain new weapon immediately after you register a kill. To win the match you need to get a kill with an ultimate weapon- golden knife.
- Customize the game - You can change the looks of your weapons by obtaining new weapon skins through dropping crates or buying them online.
We Also Recommend