Write a review
| Ask a question
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery.
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets.
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers.
- IGF "Excellence in Audio" finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats.
- The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson.
- Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
We Also Recommend