Tekken 8 (PS5)
Write a review
| Ask a question
- 32 fighters with next-gen visuals will collide in Tekken 8. Both new and returning characters are stunningly portrayed in high-detailed character models built from the ground up featuring every drop of sweat and ripped muscles for an immersive experience.
- Continues the tragic saga of the Mishima and Kazama bloodlines and their world-shaking father-and-son grudge matches. In this latest chapter, Jin Kazama will seek to defy his fate as he faces his father Kazuya Mishima causing war and destruction across the globe.
- Exciting new gameplay focused on aggressive tactics. Retaining Tekken’s unique fighting game identity, the game will provide both players and spectators with the series‘ most thrilling experience yet with visceral screen-jarring attacks and environments that are both dynamic and destructible.
- In the new single-player mode Arcade Quest, players can create their own avatar and conquer their rivals in a variety of different arcades. This mode serves as an introduction to the gameplay of Tekken 8, allowing players to acquire basic knowledge, learn practical techniques, and enjoy a unique storyline and battles different from regular matches.
- Wide variety of customisations to playable characters, avatars, HUD elements, and music. Players can tailor their experience to their own personal preferences. There is more freedom in customisation options than ever before for playable characters.
We Also Recommend