Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition Ambidextrous Wired Gaming Mouse Mercury Edition
Equipped with an esports-grade optical sensor that has true 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition gives you the absolute advantage of having one of the fastest sensor in the world. This incredible mouse sensor comes with a Resolution Accuracy, so you can land more killing blows with pinpoint precision.
- With 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition gives you the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world
- Co-designed and produced with the leading global mouse switch supplier, Omron, the new switches are optimized for the fastest response times and extended durability for up to 50 million clicks
- Hybrid on-board and cloud memory to give you absolute flexibility, the Razer Lancehead is powered by Razer Synapse Pro Beta so you can save your settings directly onto the mouse and the cloud; rubber side grips
- Ambidextrous form factor for both left- and right-handed gameplay. Whether you’re left- or right-handed, you can trust the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition to feel perfect in your hand every time
- Razer Mercury Edition allows you to fully customize your gaming experience by allowing you to choose the color path that best fits your preferences so you can stand out in style
We Also Recommend